Tuesday 3 November 2015

Australian rules, MATE!

HELLO
Anyone who may come across this blog post. I hope everyone had a good week last week! This weeks blog post is about AFL and some of the skills we learnt last week.

 On Thursday last week we went out to do AFL.  AFL is a sport were there is a huge field and there are 4 posts. Two of them are small and the other two in the middle are tall. If you kick the ball into the two tall ones you would get six points and one point in the small ones. Some catch phrases are "lases' away from faces". The lases is the thing down the centre which you have away from you when you kick the ball or pass. The other skill the we learnt was to do a drop punt. A drop punt is when you kick the ball and you have your fingers facing downwards. The AFL game rules is that there are no off sides which I personally think it the best rule  and that you have to tackle. I used to play rugby and I found it pretty fun doing all of the tackling but the rule that I hated that there were off sides. Another good rule is there no red or yellow cards, I think you just get sent off straight away.

Three things that I learnt are, laces away from faces, to do a drop punt and to have your fingers like pointing down like an arrow.

Danke everyone for visiting this weeks blog. Thanks again for visiting! WELL DONE ABS


GOODBYE!

3 comments: