Monday 23 November 2015

Next Year!

Guten tag!
Just deal with it im back with another post!!!!!
Next year I will be going to St Patrick's college in Wellington. I am actually really excited about going next year. They have way cooler technology and have really good subjects. Ever since I went too the two open days last year, and this year it has been amazing how much cool stuff they have at the school. Just recently, I went to the testing for next year. After I finished my test I didn't know what to do so I said to Jarden

Me: What do we do if we have finished our test?

Jarden: I don't know.
and then the teacher who was watching us came up to me and said

Teacher: STOP TALKING! If you talk you will fail your test and I will not give you a second chance.
I just sat there stunned until I said,

Me: But I have already finished my test and I was just asking Jarden what to do if we had finished!

Max, Tom and Andrew just started to snigger and laugh. Anyway this weeks task is to write about how we are feeling about next year!

Like I said I am actually not that nervous about going to college but I know some people who are freaking out about it. The only thing that I am not looking forward too is the homework. Homework kills me!!!!! I don't normally take tasks home so I am not that used to it at the moment. There are many thing that I want to achieve next year including getting good grades, get into the cricket team, get into the swimming team and make new friends. The list could probably go on forever, but I don't have forever. Anyway, some thing that might be challenging is the homework, making new friends and possibly missing my year seven friends at St Ben's.

Thank You for reading this weeks post! I will really miss St Benedict's next year! Remember this....
Don't let your dreams be dreams so..


Goodbye!

2 comments: