Monday 26 October 2015

Agar.io

HELLO
hello gif animated GIF
People of the the world! Today I got my 3000th view on my blog. I just wanted to thank everyone for visiting and leaving comments, Today's topic is........... Favorite game, book, TV show, movie or whatever you can think of. So lets get started shall we.

Agar.io is a multiplayer game the I am addicted to at the moment. The whole point of the game is to go around and try to get bigger whilst trying to not get eaten while your trying to eat other people. It sounds confusing but when you actually play it, it makes a lot more sense. Many YOU TUBERS play Agar.io. I really like this games because it is so addicting that I cannot stop playing. I also like it because you can get top in your server and your mass get really massive.

If you want to get Agar.io on the computer its free, just search it up on the internet and you can also get it on apple and android for free. (I recommend it)

Danke everyone for visiting And once again thanks for the 3000th page view whoever got it is awesome!

Question:Whats your highest score on Agar.io? (My one is 8625!!)

GOODBYE!

4 comments:

  1. nice post I think mine is 1298 i'm not sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agar.io not suprised

    Anyways nice post

    ReplyDelete
  3. your addicted to agar.io apple android version sucks tho next week i'll be back

    ReplyDelete