Sunday 18 October 2015

Future Job!

Hello,

soothing plane GIF
Fellow people of the world. I am back with another post for you guys. So this weeks task is to write about you ideal future job. In my case I want to be a pilot when I'm old enough!



Ever since I was a young boy I have always wanted to fly planes.  I'm also obsessed with planes as most of you know. This job really appeals to me because I've been wanting to fly planes since I was very young and it just appealed to me that, that is what I want to do when I'm older. I have also been very lucky to be able to go on two trial flight for the past two years. Most of you are probably asking what a trial flight is. A trial flight is for young people to go up in a small plane and fly the plane with a professional. I even got to do the taking offs and the landings.



The subjects that when I go to college that will help me with achieving are Math, for navigation and the instrumentation (not musical instruments). I will also have to take science.
 

There really isn't really anything that could help me with becoming a pilot at the moment, except flying on the flight simulator at home but that gets boring. :(



Danke everyone for visiting this weeks post! Also well done to Room 11 for winning the dodgeball cup last Friday and the Spring Fair where we nearly raised 30K!

Question:What's your favourite place in NZ?



GOODBYE!


5 comments:

  1. The puns are so real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Landing and Taking off the plane sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete