Tuesday 13 October 2015

The Movies

Hallo!
Welcome back to another one of my posts! I hope everyone had a good holidays. This week we have to write about something that we did in the holidays. I am going to write about the three movies that I went too.

On the first day of the holidays I went to the new Maze Runner movie with Henry, Robert and Fraser. The movie was about a zombie apocalypse and the sun scorching the earth.

The next movie saw was Everest with my Mum and Dad. I didn't really like this movie because there was so much talking that it got quite boring. At the end it started to get a little bit better. The movie was about a New Zealand climber Rob Haul who was a guide up Mount Everest and he died after trying to save someone else who also died. :)

The final movie that I went too was with Henry and Jarden. We caught the train into Wellington and walked to the cinema and got lunch. We saw the Martin. It was such a good movie. But it was really long which was quite annoying and also the cinema was like 30 degrees inside. The movie was about a man who worked for NASA got ditched on mars and he had to survive on Mars for four years. This movie would have to be my favorite movie by far that I saw.

Danke everyone for reading! Comment what movie you saw in the holidays!Goodbye!

3 comments:

  1. Hi oli,
    Nice post!
    I watched Jurassic Park1,2 and Jurassic World.
    BYE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the scorch trials (with you) and saw pixels with my family

    ReplyDelete