Sunday 3 May 2015

MISSION FAIR!

On Friday of Week 2 Term 2 the whole school had a thing called a Mission Fair. The Mission Fair is where all of the Year 6's and up have to run a stall and try to raise as much money to go to (I'm  pretty sure) Caritas  to support Vanuatu.

What Where Some Of The Things That Went Well With My Stall

There were many different things that went well with my groups stall. Oh by the way we did pillow fighting in Room 11. The people that were in the group with me was Henry, JL, Liam, Harry, Josh and I. I feel sad for Josh, Harry and JL because they had to do all of the tidying up because Liam and I went to Henry's grandmothers funeral of Friday. I only spent about 45 minutes at the mission fair. One of the things that went well was that in the first minute heaps of Year 5's and 4's piled up in our store. It was complete chaos in the pillow fight arena. After the big fight our stall was basically empty but the music Harry brought us kept us entertained for a while.

What Are Some Of The Thing That Could Of Gone Better

Our stall was basically perfect except that the layout could of been better. Also another thing is that JL, Harry and Josh didn't had to all of he tidying up, I mean when I left halfway through we did a bit of tidying but not much.

Thank you guys for reading this weeks blog post. I will be back next week with another one!
 
GOODBYE!

1 comment: