Wednesday 29 April 2015

ANZAC Reflection!

ANZAC day is a day to remember all of the people who fought for NZ and Australia in WW1 and in WW2.

What Have I learnt

About WW1 And Gallipoli 


I didn't really learn that much about those two subjects because I have been away from school for the past week. The things I already know is that WW1 was from 1914 to 1918 and that the ANZAC's landed on Gallipoli on the 25th of April 1915 and the Gallipoli is in Turkey. At the start of WW1 it was optional to go to war, but when the war started to get  worse the NZ government made it compulsory to go to war in 1916......

Did I Attend Any ANZAC Services


I did not attend any of the ANZAC day service because my Nan died last week and I had to spend time with my family at that moment. I do think that it is good to attend these services because it is a time to think about the people who fought for our country. I have been to many ANZAC dawn services in the past.
Thank you for reading this post for the week!
GOOD-BYE!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment