Monday 18 May 2015

Sport Monitor and Catholic Character!

This year I have taken on two responsibilities which are Sport Monitor and Catholic Character. I am on Sport monitor on Fridays  morning tea and lunch and with Catholic Character I am in charge of any school masses.




The way I have helped other students while being a sport monitor is when someone needs gear from the P.E. shed they can just ask me where any of the sport equipment and I can help then get it. How I have helped with being a Catholic Character is by helping out at school masses and other religious things.
There are many different thing that have made me enjoy these  two jobs especially as a Catholic Character leader sometimes the team gets to leave school for another meeting somewhere in Wellington.


 There is really nothing I have learnt about these two jobs and also nothing really challenging.


A suggestion for sport leader is that the teachers are a lot more stricter on how people treat the equipment especially when people break or lose gear. A suggestion for Catholic Character is that Year Seven's can do it because this year there are only five people including me in the Catholic Character team which I think isn't a lot of people


Thank you guys for reading this post I will be back next week for another one and.......

GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment