Sunday 14 June 2015

German!

Hallochen!


Over the past term the Year Seven's and Eights have been learning about German languge. German has been going really well and it is also very interesting. We watch this video series called Ja! We have learnt about greetings, days of the week, titles, countries, numbers and many more different things.  I don't think the college I'm going  to doesn't teach  German which is Saint Patricks College (town), but if there was I would defiantly learn German. Another language I would like to learn is French. Knowing a little bit more of German could help me in the future is by when I go to Germany in the future I can speak to the locals. German has been my favourite language I have learnt during the time I have been at school.





GOODBYE!









No comments:

Post a Comment