Monday 8 June 2015

EPIC Valuse



Epic is an acronym our school normally uses for many reasons.



E= Empathy
P= Perseverance  
I= Integrity
C= creativity


This word plays a huge part in how our school runs. The school only really started this EPIC values thing last year. You can see EPIC all over our school and I mean anywhere. It could be in the playground, in the classrooms, up the dive and in the corridors. The teachers have now started to hand out certificates at assembly which they call EPIC awards. The value that is probably the most easiest for me is perseverance for example finishing  all of my tasks on time and not to muck around in task time. The most difficult values for me is empathy. You can see these EPIC values all around the world and I think it is a pretty special acronym.



GOODBYE!


2 comments: