Tuesday 1 September 2015

An Artist!

Halo!
Hello everybody to another one of my post. Today task is to write about an artist you like and to tell you two of your favourite pieces of art from them. There are so many good artist to choose from. My decision is Piet Mondrian (clap) (clap)!!!!!!


Piet Mondrian was born on the 7th of March 1872 and he died on the 1st of February 1944. He has done many different types of abstracts with the colours Red, Yellow and Blue. He was born in the Netherlands and he died in New York.


One of my favourite pieces of art is this one.
 <------------ I really like this painting because its a really original piece of art. I also really like the black lines in-between the different colours.  Another painting  that I really like by Piet is......

This one with the red tree. I really like this painting because all of the colours around  the tree and the tree itself. The blue background make the painting look even better.

Danke everyone for visiting and reading!





Goodbye!


4 comments:

  1. Nice post Oli
    I like all your info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post Oli
    You could have done YO MAMA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice One Oli
    Adding to harry you could have done...



















    DEEZ NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember doing these in room 10. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete