Wednesday 26 August 2015

Sportfest!

Guten Tag!
On the 26th of August all of the year Seven and Eights were apart of the first ever sport fest. Sport Fest is a event all around Wellington. I was in the boys dodge ball team with Henry, Harry, Jo, Andrew, Jesse, Liam, Riley, Mahon and Fraser.






Image result for 3rdOur team I think did really. We came 3rd in the boys dodge ball which I think is really well. We won a trophy for our team and school. We versed many different schools. our fist game was against Holy Cross school. Our team completely thrashed that team 4-1. Our next game was against Postgate school, we lost by 4-2. The next game was against Kahurangi Wetu school. We won to them but I cant remember the score. Next game was against Newlands Intermediate. We won once again but cant remember the score. Our very last game was against a very complicated school name which I cant pronounce, we lost this game by 4-1. Overall we came 3rd for the boys dodge ball.

The way I helped my team was by letting everyone have the same amount of time on the court and being respectful to the other team. The venue and organisation was run really well. One thing that could be better is the length of the game and different rules.

Thanks everyone for reading!

Goodbye!

1 comment: