Monday 20 July 2015

JURASSIC WORLD/ ARMOURGEDDON










One thing that I did in the holidays was that I went to the Jurassic World movie which is the fourth movie of the series. Jurassic World is about a theme park that has all of these different dinosaurs on the island were Jurassic World is. At the time when the park is most popular ever, the scientist that create the dinosaur's made a dinosaur called the Indominus Rex. The Indominus Rex was a mixture of Velociraptor and the T- Rex but the Indominus Rex was about two times the size of the T- Rex. It was also a carnivore that ate basically anything. The rest of the movie was about the Indominus Rex terrorising the whole of the island and killing it.









Another thing that I did in my holidays was that I went to Armourgeddon with Jarden and Fraser. At Armourgeddon There was wrestling which is was my favourite , a Zombie Ally were you got this free nerf gun and you go down this long ally and try shoot zombies which were real people acting as zombies. I also got a large bag of donuts and a bottle of this sweet liquid which you can put in drinks or on you ice-cream.







I hope you holidays were good and as interesting like mine. :)



Question: What is your favourite sport! :()
  



4 comments:

  1. Nice! My favourite sports are Tennis and Swimming

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post
    my favourite sports are rugby and cricket

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post
    looks like you had quite a fun holidays!
    my favourite sports are rugby and cricket

    ReplyDelete