Monday 2 March 2015

Stuff I Learnt…...

HELLO!


Today I am going to talk about Stuff I have Learnt about in the past few weeks.

Mount Pelee!




Mount Pelee is an active volcano on the island of Martinique. Its last eruption was in 1902 which killed the whole town of St. Pierre with about 30,000 people in it and only three survived. within minutes thousands were killed. Most deaths where caused by pryoclastic flows. At the time Martinique was the largest town in the West Indies.

The volocanos hight is 1397m high which is over 1 kilometere high. The chain around Pelle is aproximatly 850km and the eaisest route to the top is by walking. There are many other active volocanos around the West Indies and the Carrabian.

New Person!

Dhyanesh is one of my new friends in the class room 11 that I have learnt about this year.  One thing I learnt about Dhyanesh is that he is really good at basic facts. His high score is 100 and his fastest time is about 1minuite and 30 seconds. I didnt know this about Dhyanesh but I always thought he can from India but it turns out he comes from Sri Lanka. Its also very good that he is from Sri Lanka because room 11 has Sri Lanka for their class for the cricket world cup and on Monday he brought in all of these flags from Sri Lanka and I think it is awesome that he brang in all of that stuff.

Somthing Else!

Another thing that I learnt is that……… Sistastics is actually very fun…….I never thought I would be into such a thing. Sistasics is an area in maths where you do all different types of graphs, collecting data and many other fun activities.



Thank you guys for reading my blog post for this week. I will be back next week for another one and until next time 

GOODBYE!





1 comment: