Monday 9 March 2015

Group Skills



Hello!

 
For the past couple of weeks our syndicate has been working on group skills. So far we have done two group tasks well completed on and working on the other one and today I will tell you a bit on how they went and what went well.

Cricket Project!

 
Three weeks ago our teacher gave us this cricket project about the ICC Cricket World Cup where we got put into partners and we hade to do a power point and a poster. I got put with Katherine Robson and I did the power point on the first week and she did the poster on the second week. The thing that went well was that we worked together to finish both tasks, and the thing that didn't go so well was that we argued quite a lot. I think our quality was pretty good and I'm sure it made us both feel proud, well I know I felt good about our progress. The thing that could help our next group assignment is that we could both help and work well together.
 

Art Project

 
Last week our syndicate all got into groups of three or four and we started work on our Maori legend art work. The people in my group are Ethan, Fraser and I. We are planning on doing this Maori village on one side of the A 2 piece of paper and on the other there is this giant god having rainbow over him. The thing that is going well is that we all have a picture in our head on what we are going to do and that we are all contributing somehow to this artwork. There isn't really anything that didn't go well because we all know what's going on and we are all great friends.
 
 
Thank-you for reading my blog post this week and I will be back next week for another one and
Goodbye!  For now!

1 comment: