Tuesday 16 February 2016

COLLEGE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO PEPS!!

For the past two weeks and a half I have been spending my days at the one and only St Patricks College (town). I decided to post this to tell all my yr 8 friends to be in the house Reedwood and to tell how good college is. On the first day I was so nervous. After about a weeks I started to make some friends because I have no one from St Bens people in my house, Redwood, anyway we have six periods in each day plus 40 mis of lunch and 20 mins of interval/mprnig tea, plus also half an hour of tutor time. So far we have had three athletic days including the Old Boys Cup against Silversteam, town won it by the way. Unfortunallty in my core class and my tutor group I have anyone I know except Paolo from 2014 in my tutor group. I was pretty pleased when I got put in Redwood (red) becuase my have most of the big Poloyensian boys in Redwood so I thought if I make friends with them I wont need to bother thinking about being bullied, not that I am. In a couple of weeks we have McEvedy which is a big athelectics competition angaist Wellingotn Col, Stream and Rongatia. Wse have a whole day of chanting and trying to put off the other colleges which I am pretty excited about. My favourite subject so far would have to be Business Stuides. I am in the Year Nine B team for cricket and I am also doing swimming for the school. At the moment we dont have much homework, but im sure we will get some more soon.

I am having such a great timme at St Pats at the moment and to all the boys in the intermediate school  think about having St Pats as one of your options for college's for 2017/2018. Ask to join Redwood if you are joining (which I reccomend)!!!!!

Bye!!!!!!!!



4 comments:

  1. Hello bro it is me Law-rence and I am now a year 8 as you know. Nice post blog and best of wishes for you man at college!

    BYE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting Oli - it's good to hear what college is like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't Redwood coming 3rd?







    BTW join Watters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This could be one specific with the most beneficial blogs Private Tutor in Naples We have ever arrive across on this subject. Really Wonderful. I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your hard work.

    ReplyDelete