Monday 24 November 2014

Next Year



Today I will be talking about how I am feeling about year eight. Honestly I am very exited about being a year eight, you would be the leaders of the school, get to sit on chairs in assembly and the most exiting thing, CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!! It's also nearly Christmas which means we get presents and  its nearly the end of being a year seven. PHEW! halfway through being in intermediate school.

Some things that I think that will be challenging is that tasks will be expected to a more higher standard than last year. Trying to beat the little year sevens next year at dodge ball.

Things I want to achieve is being catholic character, get excellence badge and house captain .... kind of. I also want to make some new friends in year seven I all ready have a lot but more will be good :) I also want to achieve higher in my swimming sports. Also the cross country I want to get into the northern zones.

Thank-you for reading this blog post for this week remember to keep commenting and thank you to Joseph Rundle for commenting on most of my blog post here is the link for his epic blog down below

http://jrundlestbens.blogspot.co.nz/

and goodbye! FOR NOW!




























.

3 comments:

  1. YEAR 8 THE BEST, NICE POST OLI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately you can't be a house captain and be on the character team :(
    Yay we will be year 8's next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well ill aply for both so i can get into one or other.

      Delete