Tuesday 18 November 2014

Ma Speech was Nerveracking!!!!!!!



Honestly this is what I thought when I did my speech, I was nervous, scared, freaked out, once again scared and every negative thought you could think of. I was also shaking!

My Speech topic was how weather helped us and our environment.

I didn't go as good as I hoped for but I still think it went alright. I have got some good comments on it and it has only been about 20 minutes since I did it. So that is alright.

So far I have really liked Sam V's, Frankie's, Jarden's, Olivia's speech and Samantha's speeches. That would have to be  my top 5 speeches so far and its only Wednesday.


And that was my blog post for this week and remember to keep those comments up!




Image result for keep calm and do speeches

6 comments:

  1. Your speech topic sounds really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked your post


    finally you're now doing good post - tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your speech was very interesting. My one was probably the worst.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yours was really good, stop being so negative :(

      Delete
  4. Nice post, Oliver!! I loved learning about it!!

    ReplyDelete