Monday 15 September 2014

My interests

HELLO!

This week our syndicate teachers Mrs Bloger and Ms Bloger (the best) gave the years 7&8  no blog post so today (Tuesday for me or what ever day it is for you) I my self, dicieded to do a blog post about some stuff i'm interested in.


Ipod / Computer

I love to play on my Ipod or the family computer on a daily basis such as on weekday on the computer I love to do sporcle quizes like countries of Oceania, Eourpe, Aisa and somtimes even the World. On of the un educational games I love palying on my Ipod which is Clash of Clans. Clash of Clans is about when you start of with a very small village and you grow and grow and grow and grow your village. MInecraft is another game I am fairly interested in, I really enjoy playing on some servers like Mineplex, MC Central and servers like that. Some of the mini games on Minecraft are really fun probally my two favourite ones are Hunger games and Skywars. I really enjoy playing on sporcle, Clash of Clans and Minecraft.


Sports

I aboustally adore one sport which most of you could all guess…….. HUM?………O yes?……….. wait its gone……… Swimming? yes I adore this sport which like I just said. The strokes are Freestyle, Backstorke, Breststroke and my absoult favourite the harsh, hard Butterfly. Most people hate the stroke of Butterfly but some how I really enjoy it. I also quite like Breaststroke and Freestyle but Backstroke I really hate but i'm quite good at is Backstorke. This sport is really fun and I would really reccomend it for everyone. Another sport which I do in the summer is Surf Life Saving. Some of you would say thats a stuiped sport of that even isnt even a sport. Surf Live Saving is really fun and you get to learn all these good skills like how to paddle on a paddle bord, sprinting on sand and even how to do CPR. Surf Life Saving is a really good and fun sport to learn and it one of the fastest growing sports in the world.


Home / Out Door Activities 

One of the things I love doing at home is having water fights and running around outside in my togs when its the middle of winter. Some how its crazy I love doing that but it is really enjoyable. A also like having my friends around after school on Fridays and sleepovers. I like going to the pool somtimes and practice some swimming and going to the epicest water slides.


And that was some of my interests and GOODBYE for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment