Sunday 31 August 2014

THE EPIC PRODUCTION

Hello and this is another post of THE EPIC PRODUCTION! The 1st production is two days away and  I am a bit exited and at the same time nervous if the dance is going to fail or some bit of the coustume is going to fall off and stuff like that.


The thing I am really exited about is when we get to go to the thertare for the whole day instaed of doing like maths writing reading but instaed we have a whole day wthout that! I hope my Mum and Dad get me to the thertare on time before the show which is a whole hour to set up and get to know backstage a bit better. My MuM and Dad are coming on the second night of the production wich is the Thursday.



And this was this post for this week and Goodbye for now:)

P.S sorry for no photos because the paste button at home isn't working.

1 comment: