Sunday 15 June 2014

ANCIENT EGYPT!

ANCIENT EGYPT!

Hi in this post im going to be talking about……………… ANCIENT EGYPT! This a topic that both of the intermediate classes have been lerning in the parst term.  The Ancient Egyptians where actully really smart people, rember this was like 5000 years ago and the new how to preserve people that is amazing

WHAT HAVE I LERNT?

I have lernt alot of stuff. One of the thing I lernt was what hyroglifics where. I also lernt alot of teamwork with buliding or minecraft tomb and making a powerpoint of weapons…… Wait I lernt quite some stuff about weapons in Ancient Egypt….

WHAT ACITVITES DID I LIKE?

The activites that I like is the minecrft quite a bit. I also liked the powerpoint that Sam B, Anthony and I made..

And that is my post for this wek BYE!

5 comments:

  1. Oh yeah! I forgot to mention hieroglphics. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaahahahahahahahaha you spely hyroglifics wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! Your minecraft tomb looks really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool ive learnt a lot as well!

    ReplyDelete