Sunday 30 March 2014

things i like doing which is fun

Pool Time!!!

Most kids dont even have a pool or even a spa all to the sleves well familys. Well im one of the lucky ones my family has both. As you already know from other posts I love the sport swimming I just cant help it its real fun. I love swimming lenth to lenth with out an instructor telling me what to do. The things I like about it is that if the pool has a little chill on it we can just hop into the spa and on really hot days we can just jump straghit into the pool. I try to have a swim everyday in the summer and that was my post for next week and 240 pageviwes thats amazing for my first 9 weeks on blogger. I also have a favor for you to do can you please leave a comment on how much you would like a pool and BYE!!!

3 comments:

  1. i would LOVE to have a pool to me your lucky to have one

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea you are
    you've already had a post on swimming :P second one!!!
    :( so lucky :(

    ReplyDelete