Thursday 13 March 2014

EOTC WEEK OVER :[

BOO HOO! EOTC week is over..
This week has be such  a great experience I loved it.
My 3 faviourte things we did was going sailing, camp Katoke and Capital E [media lab]…
The year 7's also did sport at Narnville park and walk up mt kau kau and did some sport..

The stuff I personally found most chanllgeing were 
walking up mt kau kau, it was a bit changllgeing,
media lab was a bit and sailing….

This week was what I expected all of the stuff was fun and nice to
do.

My proudest moments were completing sailing without getting
sea sick and winning this game called camouflage wicth we played at
Camp Kitoke…

The stuff I found easy were the media lab where we had to make a 2d video game it was a great
experince..

I love EOTC  week it was great fun and I cant wait till next year so i can
go to camp wicth will be way funner…..

11 comments:

  1. hay alister great comentes :-}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i agree Boo Hoo like your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHHH camoflage was the game!! forgot what it was called
    haha thats funny!!
    btw love ya background its awesome dude!!!
    OMG U DIDNT GET SEASICK!! is that an acheivement?
    looks like you had a great week oli!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah the backgroungd is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. boosh boosh
    boos boosh
    boosh boosh
    boosh boosh
    boosh bossh

    ReplyDelete