Monday 16 February 2015

1st Blog Post of 2015!


 2014 was so last year!

  


HELLO!

This is my first blog post for 2015!

Today I will be talking about how our task system is going for me, what have been some of the good points and some of the challenges and is there anything I would add or change to the school/ class run?

Each week of tasks so far have been fairly easy to me. The first week I completed all of my tasks on Friday morning and on the second week I completed all of my tasks on Thursday, but I know there will be way more tasks later in the year.

One of the hard tasks so far this year was the charter sketch, I did it on my mum Samantha Walker. Another hard task was the Tech recount we had to do in week 2, it seems like writing this year has gotten the best of me so far. I really love the start of the years tasks because they are easy and each week we have to do about 2 title pages which is really fun. I have a new teacher that I have never had before, Mr McGurk. My brother had Mr McGurk last year and he said he is a really good teacher except that he is really strict on spelling and writing.

There is nothing I would change to the school / class run except the task system, I honestly don't like the task system at all but if you think about it if there was no task system there will be no blog now reward time and stuff like that. Tasks also help with managing out time better.

I have really enjoyed these 2 weeks and a half of school and I am ready for the rest of the year tasks! And that was my blog post for this week and

GOODBYE!
 P.S. I am not like this dude trying to finish his tasks...




1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha well I am that dude because my work wouldn't save on the computer

    \(0 o 0) /

    ReplyDelete