Sunday 13 April 2014

MISSION FAIR WAS EPIC

MISSION FAIR WAS EPIC!!!!!


Mission fair was indeed epic! We had a great time! My stall had Tyler, Ethan, Fraser and me. We had nerf wars which was awesome! We made about $50! Other stalls I heard made a mega $200. Our school raised $1940.90! Awesome!!

What went well?

The stuff that I reckon went well was all of the kids loved our nerf war games and all of the different nerf guns we had! We all had about 15 guns altogether! Epic!

What would I do better next time ??

The stuff I would do better next time would have to be the organising of the games so it would be faster moving and less of the same games. Unfortunately the line to some of the games was too long so some kids I think left.  Oh well!

I loved the fair anyway and perhaps next year I will do some kind of hunt, possibly an easter egg hunt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment