Monday 10 August 2015

Arts and Crafts

Hello everyone thanks again for visiting my blog I really appreciate everyone visiting andcommenting. Today task is to write about what type of art I like to do, what I need to improve on and what is a good topic for art week. 
The of art I like to do is painting and abstracts. My favourite artist is Mondrian because he does many abstracts with the colours red, blue and yellow which  he is most famous for. My mum has an art studio which I go to quite often to do different types of arts. Most of the time I do abstracts.

There are many things that I need to work is drawing and using pastels. Earlier on this year our class did a piece of art on our self's were we had to draw our face and then colour it in with pastels. My one didn't turn out how I wanted it. Another thing that I would like to improve on is block letters and writing letter for title pages and different stuff like that.



A topic for art week is maybe abstracts or painting different type of stuff with actual paint not water colours.

Once again thanks everyone for visiting my blog keep on commenting :p.

GOODBYE!







11 comments:

  1. Nice post Oli - very thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im terrible with pastels too. it always gets all over my hands and smudge my work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post oli
    Seems like you have a bit of trouble with pastels \And so does most of the school (I think)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noice one Oli boli
    I agree PASTELS ARE HORRIBLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grate post! OMG PASTELS are just the worst....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried to read this in urj]kraine

    ReplyDelete